New Year's Championship - 2014

• Please log in to reply
183 replies to this topic

#181 dimagico

dimagico

Crew Chief

• 570 posts

Posted 03 March 2014 - 01:30 PM

Ye this is pretty important to not let players be confused and waiting and you got to be very careful with this, i have my own notepad files where i write down all my results and rewards and points and events so if SRW makes a step wrong or ´´forgets´´ i will know :D I will be friendly i know SRW but someone else might get more angry if he doesnt get results or prizes right away.

I say again, sooner or later you need more real workforce, not just random players do the work for you. Cossacco needs a right hand or a secretary or some dev take over half the stuff he has to do, he cant manage all the events, replays and community by himself forever IF the game wants to grow (i hope it does!). Ok Phil is also there he did good, normal events are all paid for me and he does many support tickets + money withdrawals (which seem to be longer now again since lots of rewards have been paid though)

no need to add more... +1

#182 Demitri

Demitri

Seasoned

• 88 posts

Posted 03 March 2014 - 03:49 PM

Here's what my calculations for the 500-900 SQ looks like (not considering any post-race penalties):

ngu8sp.jpg

My SQ: 870-ish

My car collection: 102 cars

My wheel: Logitech G27

#183 Rudolph523

Rudolph523

Seasoned

• 93 posts
  • LocationMidwoud (The Netherlands)

Posted 03 March 2014 - 04:09 PM

Here's what my calculations for the 500-900 SQ looks like (not considering any post-race penalties):

ngu8sp.jpg

great job, now we need somethin like this on the American legends champ.

#184 SRW_Cossacco

SRW_Cossacco

Community Veteran

• Simraceway Team
  • 1,787 posts

Posted 13 June 2015 - 05:21 PM

All prizes for this Championship have been awarded and paid out to your Simraceway accounts. For details, please go to: https://docs.google....zexWnrYK3oPRufQ

This thread will be updated with necessary tables later on.

srwhorblackstraprgb5.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users