• Please log in to reply
59 replies to this topic

#41 Ragster

Ragster

Semi-Pro

• Community Champion
  • 127 posts

Posted 22 December 2013 - 08:43 PM

The race went the way i expected,with the top guys pulling away,small mistakes here and there and the memory of my last race at seca did't help,was very careful on a certain corner,so that slowed me a bit.

I'm glad i had a clean race and to be involved in that race,was great to be with that sort of company :D

Thks Coss :)

#42 LolinFOX

LolinFOX

Seasoned

• 54 posts
  • Locationfrance lyon

Posted 22 December 2013 - 10:00 PM

yes thx coss for this championship, this race was incredible and vanpanther deserve totaly the win, 14 timetrials laps, awesome!!!

#43 SRW_Cossacco

SRW_Cossacco

Community Veteran

• Simraceway Team
  • 1,810 posts

Posted 25 December 2013 - 03:59 AM

Current standings, after Race 3 are below: 

dv2k.png

1. vanPanther 40 points 

2. Shadowbounty 38 points 
3. LolinFOX 36 points 
4. Wildseven 35 points 
5. MrPiet 30 points 
6. Seggadilha 30 points 
7. Ragster 26 points 
8. kingdaeho 19 points 
9. Lukesky80 16 points 
10. murgia88 16 points 
11. lazaros16 16 points 

12. acerockolla 16 points 

13. B13A6 12 points 

14. Krasse_Action 11 points 

15. Litos76 11 points 

16. Chris007 10 points 

17. StuntmanMike24 9 points 

18. tomcat458 8 points 

19. Nelsenior 6 points 

20. Bolinhas 5 points 

21. DimitrisGiannopoulos 4 points 

22. gymwhaley 3 points 

Preparing the qualifier for Race 4  :)

srwhorblackstraprgb5.png

#44 vanPanther

vanPanther

Seasoned

• 56 posts

Posted 25 December 2013 - 05:16 PM

yes thx coss for this championship, this race was incredible and vanpanther deserve totaly the win, 14 timetrials laps, awesome!!!

thx fox :)

was a great race. you did great job too. very good quali time. was lucky to catch you with my last lap. was really close.

i am really happy to see you improved since you got new settings :)

#45 SRW_Cossacco

SRW_Cossacco

Community Veteran

• Simraceway Team
  • 1,810 posts

Posted 26 December 2013 - 09:47 AM

As promised, the prizes for first edition of the Mitsubishi Evolution X World Championship are:

1st - $26

2nd - $21

3rd - $18

4th - $15

5th - $13

6th - $11

7th - $9

8th - $8

9th - $7

10th - $6

11th - $5

12th - $5

13th - $4

14th - $4 

Your 3 best out of 4 race results will count towards the final score!

Good luck guys, I believe everything is still open before the final race  B) 

srwhorblackstraprgb5.png

#46 Wildseven

Wildseven

Semi-Pro

• Community Champion
  • 146 posts
  • LocationRome, Italy

Posted 27 December 2013 - 12:10 AM

Every single penny I'll win will, be preserved for the SRW S1

Sooner or later it will be mine :P

.... maybe  ^___^'

#47 capabomba

capabomba

Novice

• 44 posts
  • LocationSalerno - Italy

Posted 27 December 2013 - 12:15 PM

I hope there will be other championships like this one, hopefully with free or cheap cars like the Mitsubishi and the BMW Coupe so that also people like me who can't spend money on a regular basis have a chance to have fun in a real competition. I missed the first race because I wasn't aware there were heat sessions, so I had the 9th time and I thought I was just out. Second race was a mess, had the 9th time again, first heat race my PC crashed, second heat I spinned with 3 laps to go while I was first. Race 3 at Laguna Seca I could only take part to the first heat but I wasn't good enough to qualify. Unless I don't end up in the top 8 in Sonoma, I won't be able to participate in the heats tomorrow. 

That was just to say that I have 0 points, no races driven apart from a couple of heat sessions, but the whole championship was still extremely funny experience for me and I'm thankful to the organizers and the participants ;)

Keep it up!

#48 Risto Kappet

Risto Kappet

Crew Chief

• Banned
  • 507 posts
  • Facebook:Risto Kappet

Posted 28 December 2013 - 02:51 PM

This will sound cheesy but if i had known before championship that there will be rewards, i would have participated too :D

- Launger

#49 Ragster

Ragster

Semi-Pro

• Community Champion
  • 127 posts

Posted 28 December 2013 - 10:33 PM

haha launger :D

Thks coss,really nice to see the evo at last get a prized event :)

#50 LolinFOX

LolinFOX

Seasoned

• 54 posts
  • Locationfrance lyon

Posted 29 December 2013 - 12:34 AM

haha launger :D

Thks coss,really nice to see the evo at last get a prized event :)

yes rag and what is very important is that the evo x races keep the same good mood during this championship. :wub:

#51 Wildseven

Wildseven

Semi-Pro

• Community Champion
  • 146 posts
  • LocationRome, Italy

Posted 29 December 2013 - 04:16 PM

I'm still waiting for a page update for know the racers of today.  Q_Q

Who passed in race2?  :)

#52 Wildseven

Wildseven

Semi-Pro

• Community Champion
  • 146 posts
  • LocationRome, Italy

Posted 29 December 2013 - 07:46 PM

The worst race of the Season for me  I spun 3 times and I ended with a totally wrecked car.

I knew I would have been a difficult race for me, I don't have a lot of confidence with this track, was already a good result attending ^__^'

I've to say sorry for Capabomba i braked as soon as possible but I can't dodge the contact I was not expecting a similar slowdown at that point, really sorry!

it was a good league, I hope we will see further in the future ;)

#53 Ragster

Ragster

Semi-Pro

• Community Champion
  • 127 posts

Posted 29 December 2013 - 09:36 PM

The race for me was a very nervous one,knowing all the time that those curbs can cause a spin at any moment,i was glad that king passed me(strange thing to say i know),but it prevented a battle that would have slowed us both down.Got a good gap from the guys behind,but i had a feeling that once piet broke free he would start to catch me and he nearly did,well done piet :)

Overall i enjoyed it very much,though i was annoyed at myself at watkins,that being one of my strongest tracks in the evo,but i want to congratulate vanpanther for his racing skills on that bloody pad hehe :D ,and to lolinfox,he has taught me alot about this new evo and i hope to put that new knowledge to good use in 2014 when i get the hang of it.

Well done all evo racers,you have my respect and thats hard to get from me honestly,some could improve their racing for sure,but that will come i know :)

And thks to liam and Nfearc,amazing work that brings these races alive,, :D

But my final thks goes to my old friend coss,i know ive been a pain in the ass m8,but i love srw very much,i will think more before i post in future i promise :D

Happy new year to all at srw and i look forward to another great year of racing :D

#54 capabomba

capabomba

Novice

• 44 posts
  • LocationSalerno - Italy

Posted 30 December 2013 - 08:21 AM

The worst race of the Season for me  I spun 3 times and I ended with a totally wrecked car.

I knew I would have been a difficult race for me, I don't have a lot of confidence with this track, was already a good result attending ^__^'

I've to say sorry for Capabomba i braked as soon as possible but I can't dodge the contact I was not expecting a similar slowdown at that point, really sorry!

it was a good league, I hope we will see further in the future ;)

I wasn't lucky in that occasion. I was forced to hit the brake a little cause I had to avoid a contact from the right side, then I heard the touch from behind and the car just spinned. I know it was hard to avoid me at that point. Anyway with my car wrecked I couldn't do much, I tried to repair it at the box but didn't work out. I must say I was driving really bad before the accident anyway, I was too afraid to make mistakes and I was so much slower than I usually am on that track. Another lesson learned :)

Congratz to the winner and to all the participants!

#55 kingdaeho

kingdaeho

Semi-Pro

• 116 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 30 December 2013 - 04:29 PM

Coss said we should discuss tracks for next season here, so I wanted to propose a few I think would be great.

Donnington National (the one without the two hairpins) is a great track and isn't too long with good passing and could be very fun. Also, we have 10 ovals in SRW and we should use them in events sometimes at least, so the Evo Championship should run a race at either Bristol or Martinsville (2 smallest ovals) because they're tight tracks great for close racing. Just my opinions :)

#56 kingdaeho

kingdaeho

Semi-Pro

• 116 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 30 December 2013 - 04:34 PM

Also congratulations to everyone on a great first season and especially congrats vanPanther :)

#57 LolinFOX

LolinFOX

Seasoned

• 54 posts
  • Locationfrance lyon

Posted 30 December 2013 - 06:38 PM

thx everybody who take part this championship, coss, no fearc and liam too of course.

3 races i finish 2nd  with 3 differents leader (final race standing not official yet), 2 races i could stay on rear of leader ( not close enough to attack, sorry for spectate) just vanpanther at laguna seca was doing the alien so for me fastest won the championship :)

Hope to be here next season, to make some fun races with all of you and happy new year @lls.

#58 Wildseven

Wildseven

Semi-Pro

• Community Champion
  • 146 posts
  • LocationRome, Italy

Posted 30 December 2013 - 07:28 PM

I don't Like ovals the only excepion (for me) is Phoenix.

We run a lot in this oval in the past but recently it disappered from QR and events :(

Others track that I'd love to run in the future could be : Zandvoort, Mid Ohio, Troyton , Madenaat too ^_^

Coss said we should discuss tracks for next season here, so I wanted to propose a few I think would be great.

Donnington National (the one without the two hairpins) is a great track and isn't too long with good passing and could be very fun. Also, we have 10 ovals in SRW and we should use them in events sometimes at least, so the Evo Championship should run a race at either Bristol or Martinsville (2 smallest ovals) because they're tight tracks great for close racing. Just my opinions :)

#59 kingdaeho

kingdaeho

Semi-Pro

• 116 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 31 December 2013 - 05:12 AM

Phoenix is cool, just oval racing is more exciting to a lot of people (its closer) and would show that SRW is more than just road courses. 

I don't Like ovals the only excepion (for me) is Phoenix.

We run a lot in this oval in the past but recently it disappered from QR and events :(

#60 vanPanther

vanPanther

Seasoned

• 56 posts

Posted 31 December 2013 - 08:27 PM

thx to you all. was a great event and good battles. grats to fox and b1 for last race and to fox for finishing 2nd overall. you both did a great job. thx to coss for the job he is doing. Happy new year guys. vanP ;)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: mitsubishi evolution x, world championship, watkins glen

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users