Photo

Simraceway Race to the Weekend and Sunday Race-Off 44

rttw44 rttw44evo sro44 sro44evo skillquant mitsubishi evolution x mclaren m1b open setup

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 SRW_Cossacco

SRW_Cossacco

Community Veteran

• Simraceway Team
  • 1,807 posts

Posted 06 October 2013 - 01:44 PM

Results of all Race to the Weekend 44 events are published in the initial threads: 

Race to the Weekend 44 for Skillquant group between 500 and 700

Race to the Weekend 44 for Skillquant group between 700 and 900

Race to the Weekend 44 for Skillquant group between 900 and 1100

Race to the Weekend 44 Open

and the supporting event:

Race to the Weekend 44 Evo

As stated before, a driver can attempt to qualify for all three types of the Race-Offs (SQ, Open, Evo), but can participate in only one. Priority goes to Open, then SQ and supporting Evo. So if you qualified to all three, you will be racing in Open and your entry in SQ, and Evo will be automatically DQed.

Idea for this format has arised basing on all the feedback that I received from you in the last weeks, so I would like to know how do you like it? Please share your opinions in this thread.

Good luck to all that qualified to Sunday Race-Offs 44 and see you on the website chat at the right time!   :)

srwhorblackstraprgb5.png

#2 supercar1

supercar1

supercar1

• Community Champion
  • 920 posts
  • LocationPortugal

Posted 06 October 2013 - 05:21 PM

Congrats firefall :)

Pedro Ramos :D
Portugal

#3 Risto Kappet

Risto Kappet

Crew Chief

• Banned
  • 507 posts
  • Facebook:Risto Kappet

Posted 06 October 2013 - 08:31 PM

My RTTW was good, 1st with a big lead but the times there were not too high level but still good to win there

Missed pole thanks to crappy laps, 1.27.2 i think it was and that was +0.100 off Axfiety

Race start was OK for once, getting away nice with low RPMs but just sticked to 2nd

Then it was 20 laps of hard paced workout, at one point i lapped 1.26.4

We changed placed and both made mistakes, but i made more and that decided the race. Ax found the sweet spot in getting the car

sideways and holding it there, i had a bit different approach but it was fast too. He also braked very early and maybe had no ABS too

so in braking, when  i was close, i almost every time had to do an emergency avoidance to not bang into him. Somtimes that forced him 

into mistakes but most of the times just increased the gap again with me behind.

It was around 4 sec gap at lap 15 but i was right behind him at last lap too. Threw it in the sand at the last corner when race was over anyway lol

Best 2nd place i have ever earned i think, it was a very high level of pace tonight.

- Launger

#4 ingange

ingange

Crew Chief

• 504 posts
  • LocationMaribor

Posted 06 October 2013 - 09:14 PM

I had a bad feeling about tonight race , but it went well . I was not close to fastest guys and quali only 5th . Start went well and and i gain 1 place , after devilbevin spin i was 3rd . And if iceman did not spin twice i would end 3rd . With a bit of luck i got to 2cond . Im wery hapy with my result , my hopes were to finish the race if im honest .

Racing is what real men do while the boys play football .

http://addictedtospeed.enjin.com/ <--- Home Of Addicted To Speed

#5 supercar1

supercar1

supercar1

• Community Champion
  • 920 posts
  • LocationPortugal

Posted 06 October 2013 - 09:18 PM

My race was +/-

In the qualifiy i got a GFx error and I had to restart the computer. Result? When I came back i couldnt get my place on the grid, so I was the last one (15th. In the start, I used Launch Control, and I overtaked about 4 guys. The race was going well, and I was in a good place, but after the corkscrew in the first lap, the corner ahead, I did some off road and I went almost last. Some overtakes later and some spins from other guys I finished 6th, and for me it's very good, if we think that I started in 15th and had a off-road moment

Portugal

#6 Mr_Jolly

Mr_Jolly

Semi-Pro

• Banned
  • 149 posts

Posted 06 October 2013 - 10:00 PM

it is quite odd

but

its better than banning many decent drivers by sq so much maybe, depending on how it it might work out

if they can get those effective extra slots

rather than just bumfights and sandbaggers :P

(tho i see one in 700-900 almost same time as me with 1020sq lol)

as of august 1st 2014 i am owed a prize from 7 months 3 weeks ago Sunday, 8th of December, 2013, 11:10AM PST (7:10PM GMT / 20:10 CET)
simraceway=simdontpay

#7 Mastrorocco

Mastrorocco

Seasoned

• 65 posts
  • Facebook:Massimo Mastrorocco
  • LocationItaly

Posted 06 October 2013 - 10:45 PM

congratulations supercar!!!

I hope to qualify in first 14 in next race to play with you, but sq 700-900 is quite diffucult....

#8 KKND

KKND

Semi-Pro

• 105 posts
  • LocationBavaria

Posted 06 October 2013 - 10:46 PM

I went into the race with very mixed feelings. Driving the car in the RTTW was a "boat load" of fun but I barely managed to qualify. The more fun I had going sideways the slower my laptimes did become. In the practice QR I had a lot of trouble keeping it together when I had a car behind me. Maybe my nerves aren`t that good anymore.

The race itself turned out to be much more then I expected. After the Qualy my only goal in the race was not to take someone out. I messed up the start pretty bad, I moved when the lights appeared and had to reverse back in position while 3 lights were already on. I was second to last after T1 but I had a feeling I would gain some positions in the opening lap. I moved up to 6th by the end of Lap 1 without overtaking someone on track. Throughout the race I was slower than the guy behind me, mbindels managed to overtake me twice but he threw it away in the closing stages. Devilbevin was closing in on every lap he was behind me but made a mistake every time he was close enough to try an overtake attempt. I am really happy with the 5th place finish cos I clearly did not have the pace for it. I never expected to finish this without a spin or some other mayor mishap.

Thx to Coss and the rest of SRW team for another great SRO.

Hope to race you all next week in something a bit more modern :P

right pedal is for going faster, left pedal i am not sure what to do with it

#9 supercar1

supercar1

supercar1

• Community Champion
  • 920 posts
  • LocationPortugal

Posted 07 October 2013 - 06:51 AM

congratulations supercar!!!

I hope to qualify in first 14 in next race to play with you, but sq 700-900 is quite diffucult....

With some practice, I believe you can race with us :) But the car could be better :P It was like if it didnt had much grip

Portugal

#10 LolinFOX

LolinFOX

Seasoned

• 54 posts
  • Locationfrance lyon

Posted 07 October 2013 - 10:42 AM

just to say thank you to rohsbois for showing a fair attitude, i met a very good guy and a faster one!!! sad bil79 wasn't here to fight with us and seggadilha too :(. and thanx to peli, he did an incredible job and deserve honors for the 2 attack on corkscrew, well done :)

#11 jmoo1

jmoo1

Seasoned

• 66 posts

Posted 07 October 2013 - 12:01 PM

it is quite odd

but

its better than banning many decent drivers by sq so much maybe, depending on how it it might work out
if they can get those effective extra slots

rather than just bumfights and sandbaggers :P
(tho i see one in 700-900 almost same time as me with 1020sq lol)

yeah.... i dont understand why your SQ is so high :P

#12 Ragster

Ragster

Semi-Pro

• Community Champion
  • 127 posts

Posted 07 October 2013 - 07:57 PM

Grats the top three this week.

I had a brilliant start this week,made up a place even before the first corner,but i got tagged by arckeo,but not on purpose,he was just trying to get to the top two has fast as he could.Bu to be honest arckeo plse calm down a bit on the first lap,then we can have a great race together :)

I wish my bad luck would go away so i can have a nice race and hopefully have a fight for the the top 3.At the moment it is really putting me off racing all together in that class...

#13 Ludovic Gayon

Ludovic Gayon

Seasoned

• 82 posts
  • Facebook:arckeo72
  • LocationFrance

Posted 08 October 2013 - 10:32 AM

Hello everyone, 

first for all, sorry miles Rag I really could not avoid you  :( . I think with the ABS, I have to brake weaker than you  :unsure: .
I'm sad not to be able to fight with you.

it is still necessary that I train to anticipate behind someone and hold me. 

Aside from that it was a good race. I made a nice back up.

As usual, thank you for all SRW guys and other racer.

Arckeo 72

#14 peli

peli

Novice

• 19 posts

Posted 08 October 2013 - 02:07 PM

thx fox.

it was a great race, nice and fair fights..

i messed up the quali, everytime missed the first brakepoint, but in race it worked well. 

i was around 1 sec per round slower then lolin, but i at least know where i lose it.

thx for everybody, 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: rttw44, rttw44evo, sro44, sro44evo, skillquant, mitsubishi evolution x, mclaren m1b, open setup

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users