Start: Thursday, September 26th, 2013
End: Saturday, September 28th, 2013, 12:00PM PST (8:00PM BST / 21:00 CET)
Car: BMW M1 Procar
Car setup: Fixed, default, with 1 liter of fuel
Marshaling type: Automatic (with a manual review possible)
Entry Fee: None ($0.00)
Prize: Top 14 qualify for Sunday Race-Off 43 SQ 700-800
Assists (Intermediate): TC (low, med), ABS (low, high), Stability Control (low), Auto Shift (gearbox), Auto Clutch
Other settings: Tire Wear Off, Fuel Usage Off
Drivers who qualified to the SRW Sunday Race-Off 43 SQ 700-800:
1. clark10 1:48.556
2. Mastrorocco 1:49.849
3. Sheriff82 1:50.078
4. Hammersk 1:50.101
5. riba88 1:51.019
6. wiktorioss 1:51.268
Reserve list will be formed by the Simraceway staff member, basing on the drivers available at the right time.
- invitations only, accessible to those who qualify
- 5 minute Practice session
- 10 minute open, regular Qualifying session
- 1 minute Warmup session
- Standing start
- 6 laps Race session
Live stream: Yes
Live commentary: Yes
Assists: TC (low, med), ABS (low, high), Stability Control (low), Auto Shift (gearbox), Auto Clutch
Other: Tire Wear Off
1st - $7
2nd - $5
3rd - $4
4th - $3
5th - $3
6th - $2
7th - $2
8th - $2
9th - $2
10th - $2
11th - $2
12th - $2
13th - $1
14th - $1
- 9:35AM PST (5:35PM BST / 18:35 CET): 5 minutes of pre-race briefing on Simraceway website chat begins (how to find it?) combined with a 5 minutes Practice session on the server. Obligatory for everyone who qualified to the SRW Sunday Race-Off 43 SQ 700-800, so those who finished between position 1st and 14th in SRW Race to the Weekend 43 SQ 700-800. During this session we will also determine if there is a need to replace a driver from positions between 1st and 14th of SRW Race to the Weekend 43 SQ 700-800 with one from the reserve list, which will be formed by the Simraceway staff member, basing on the drivers available at the right time.
- 9:40AM PST (5:40PM BST / 18:40 CET): 10 minutes of open Qualifying session begins. Drivers are allowed to do unlimited number of laps within the given time.
- 9:51AM PST (5:51PM BST / 18:51 CET): 1 minutes of Warmup session begins.
- 9:53AM PST (5:53PM BST / 18:53 CET): 6 laps of Race session begins.
Special thanks to Matrox for supplying me with the template for the banners above!