Start: Thursday, September 26th, 2013
End: Saturday, September 28th, 2013, 12:00PM PST (8:00PM BST / 21:00 CET)
Car: BMW M1 Procar
Car setup: Fixed, default, with 1 liter of fuel
Marshaling type: Automatic (with a manual review possible)
Entry Fee: None ($0.00)
Prize: Top 14 qualify for Sunday Race-Off 43 SQ 500-700
Assists (Intermediate): TC (low, med), ABS (low, high), Stability Control (low), Auto Shift (gearbox), Auto Clutch
Other settings: Tire Wear Off, Fuel Usage Off
Drivers who qualified to the SRW Sunday Race-Off 43 SQ 500-700:
1. firefall 1:50.839
2. wackypie 1:51.566
3. EasyEd 1:51.875
4. bosshog 1:52.599
5. FinalCountdown 1:53.183
6. james38 1:56.686
7. OldNick 1:56.819
8. cybob 1:58.428
9. akaTHORaka 2:02.997
Reserve list will be formed by the Simraceway staff member, basing on the drivers available at the right time.
- invitations only, accessible to those who qualify
- 5 minute Practice session
- 10 minute open, regular Qualifying session
- 1 minute Warmup session
- Standing start
- 4 laps Race session
Live stream: Yes
Live commentary: Yes
Assists: TC (low, med), ABS (low, high), Stability Control (low), Auto Shift (gearbox), Auto Clutch
Other: Tire Wear Off
1st - $7
2nd - $5
3rd - $4
4th - $3
5th - $3
6th - $2
7th - $2
8th - $2
9th - $2
10th - $2
11th - $2
12th - $2
13th - $1
14th - $1
- 9:00AM PST (5:00PM BST / 18:00 CET): 5 minutes of pre-race briefing on Simraceway website chat begins (how to find it?) combined with a 5 minutes Practice session on the server. Obligatory for everyone who qualified to the SRW Sunday Race-Off 43 SQ 500-700, so those who finished between position 1st and 14th in SRW Race to the Weekend 43 SQ 500-700. During this session we will also determine if there is a need to replace a driver from positions between 1st and 14th of SRW Race to the Weekend 43 SQ 500-700 with one from the reserve list, which will be formed by the Simraceway staff member, basing on the drivers available at the right time.
- 9:06AM PST (5:06PM BST / 18:06 CET): 10 minutes of open Qualifying session begins. Drivers are allowed to do unlimited number of laps within the given time.
- 9:17AM PST (5:17PM BST / 18:17 CET): 1 minutes of Warmup session begins.
- 9:19AM PST (5:19PM BST / 18:19 CET): 4 laps of Race session begins.
Special thanks to Matrox for supplying me with the template for the banners above!