We run our races every Wednesday. First heat race begins at 18:45 GMT.
Full details of championship are provided in the following link:
Everyone is welcome, so join this championship and help make it a great one!
There was some confusion last week about the start time of the race. Please use the following website to figure out what 18:45 GMT is in your time zone: http://www.worldtimebuddy.com/
Full details of this week's race:
Date: Wednesday 19th December
Time: 18:45 GMT (19:45 CET, 11:45 PST)
Car: McLaren M26
Sessions: 18:45 GMT - 2 Heat Races
19:30 GMT - Main Race
10 Minute Practice
10 Minute Qualifying
5 Minute Warm-Up
40 Laps race
Car Setup: Fixed, Custom:
Open Brake Bias, Brake Pressure, Steering Lock
Race Setup: Tire Wear Off, Fuel Usage Off, Standing Start
Assists: TC (low, med), ABS (low, high), Stability Control (low), Auto Shift (gearbox), Auto Clutch
- Please practice your pit-stops.
- Please respect your opponents. A good overtake is a clean overtake
Final Championship Standings:
Week12.PNG 13.83KB 0 downloads
- Brno - Mazda Furai - 31 laps
- Paradise Bay (short) - Palatov D4 - 44 laps
Giza - Simraceway Off-Road Buggy - 17 laps
- Silverstone GP - Formula Renault 3.5 - 31 laps
- Martinsville - Ford Mustang Boss 302 (1969) - 125 Laps
- Laguna Seca - Ariel Atom 500 V8 - 42 laps
- Bristol - Simraceway Asphalt Modified - 200 laps
- Longstone Pass - Mini John Cooper Works - 24 laps
- Watkins Glen Long - Dodge Viper ACR-X - 32 Laps
- Shinjuku - Simraceway FSAE B11 - 43 laps
- Assen - Audi R8 LMS Ultra - 37 laps
- Zandvoort - McLaren M26 - 40 laps
If anything needs to be clarified or something needs to be added please tell me.
Coss will give us details on prizes in good time. I'm sure you won't be disappointed by them.
Big thanks to Coss for helping me make desicions and getting this up and running.