Posted 05 April 2015 - 01:56 PM

is this the best f1 mod ever..?...

I think it could be.

#522 jmoo1

jmoo1

Seasoned

• 66 posts

Posted 05 April 2015 - 04:36 PM

Model doesnt look anything like the brawn Gp except some of the paint.... sound is awfull.... and knowing assetto corsa it propably feels like driving a boat through freak waves...

#523 TGR_M.Walker

TGR_M.Walker

Novice

• 41 posts

Posted 05 April 2015 - 06:26 PM

Model doesnt look anything like the brawn Gp except some of the paint.... sound is awfull.... and knowing assetto corsa it propably feels like driving a boat through freak waves...

that's because its a Williams with brawn skin on derr..and as for the rest of your drivle what would you know typical hater attitude,sugest you try before slagging everything about it.

#524 jmoo1

jmoo1

Seasoned

• 66 posts

Posted 05 April 2015 - 10:05 PM

ive owned the Game since it First Beta stage...im not a hater, but im also not a Follower. I just dont Fall for fancy stuff... Let me make it easy to understand... The only true Sims (in its core - Engine)are rf1, srw and iracing.. not even rf2 cuts it at the monent.. And iracing is a rip off... assetto corsa is like a chewing gum that looses its taste the longer You chew on it... its just crap

#525 TGR_M.Walker

TGR_M.Walker

Novice

• 41 posts

Posted 05 April 2015 - 10:34 PM

ive owned the Game since it First Beta stage...im not a hater, but im also not a Follower. I just dont Fall for fancy stuff... Let me make it easy to understand... The only true Sims (in its core - Engine)are rf1, srw and iracing.. not even rf2 cuts it at the monent.. And iracing is a rip off... assetto corsa is like a chewing gum that looses its taste the longer You chew on it... its just crap

nor do I fall for fancy stuff and I totally agree on everything you just said I also have had the game since first beta stage and everything I have drove on it has been garbage in the physics department except this, this car feels like a diferent game and notice I said game! I never said it was a sim I also have rfactor and iracing and gsce and obviously simraceway and im all for them im not saying a.c is better im saying the mod is the best community made car I have driven on all, your short sighted you need to open your eyes there a bit sims are for racing games are for playing. I also have a lot of real life experience an the truth is none of them feel quite real even in a fullmotion rig . an all gum eventually loses its taste.

#526 KZ2Iceman97

KZ2Iceman97

Novice

• 47 posts
  • Facebook:Cameron Scott Dance
  • Twitter:KZ2Iceman97
  • LocationAuckland, New Zealand

Posted 05 April 2015 - 11:11 PM

Found this old one but a good one the other day. It just screams power and makes me say " GIMME SOME OF THAT POWA!!!!" :D

KZ2Iceman97 Both sim & real world racer | The flying Kiwi 
iceshard989 on YouTube | KZ2Iceman97 on Twitter | Cameron Scott Dance on Facebook

#527 TGR_M.Walker

TGR_M.Walker

Novice

• 41 posts

Posted 05 April 2015 - 11:57 PM

awesome seen this before but still brings a smile, me and a friend are currently building something similar a tkm kart with a old aircooled 2 stroke maico 490 engine will give similar performance to about 120 mph if we gear it right I will put some pics asap if u like.

#528 m0LN4r

m0LN4r

Semi-Pro

• 161 posts

Posted 06 April 2015 - 07:33 AM

U know that Ferrari uses parts of the AC code for testing cars?

SQ: 820ish -- Miles Raced: 12000 -- Team: ATS -- RIG: DFGT + TV

Need advice for gaming build or workstation? Ask me, don't be so shy.

#529 KZ2Iceman97

KZ2Iceman97

Novice

• 47 posts

Posted 20 April 2015 - 10:35 AM

Little highlights video I put together from round 2 of the New Zealand Superkart series at Taupo Motorsport Park that happened just recently

iceshard989 on YouTube | KZ2Iceman97 on Twitter | Cameron Scott Dance on Facebook

#530 goozle

goozle

Pro

• 466 posts
  • LocationGalway Ireland

Posted 23 April 2015 - 01:02 PM

Hi Guys

Cant upload vids anymore only the link appears as text instead, also cant sign in to the SRW main site or use the chat window.

Updated my browser and cookies are ok.

Basically I've been unable to upload any more vids, and its a shame cause there's some great cars around this year (check out the Porsche 911 Turbo S - evo if you haven't seen it already).

If anyone can help pleas let me know.

See you at the track!

#531 KZ2Iceman97

KZ2Iceman97

Novice

• 47 posts

Posted 09 June 2015 - 09:03 PM

Highlights from round 4 of the 2015 NZ Superkart Series at Manfeild recently

#532 GaryMcGuire

GaryMcGuire

Contributor

• 5 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 15 June 2015 - 06:55 PM

Here's my video of a race day with the Red Bluff Outlaws (Red Bluff, CA). Engine is a CR500 2 stroke putting out almost 90 hp on a kart that weights 450 lbs.

#533 Fettuccine

Fettuccine

Crew Chief

• Community Champion
  • 684 posts
  • Locationplanet ohio

Posted 16 June 2015 - 08:59 PM

Can't watch, no facebook.

#534 Fettuccine

Fettuccine

Crew Chief

• Community Champion
  • 684 posts
  • Locationplanet ohio

Posted 16 June 2015 - 09:36 PM

Montreal 2015 videos just for laughs.

didn't work, oops, it's on my youtube page.

epiphonium

#535 Fettuccine

Fettuccine

Crew Chief

• Community Champion
  • 684 posts
  • Locationplanet ohio

Posted 23 September 2015 - 01:53 AM

Hey Gary now I can see your video! that looks fun.  Why or how does the steering wheel move around so much in the first part?  Like it's not connected to the car.

Not a video but I am going to the Gilmore Auto Museum in Hickory Corners Michigan for the Cadillac laSalle club museums Fall Festival this weekend and I plan to have a bunch of new photos of old cars.  My dads '41 laSalle is there and we are driving up to look at it.  I love my dad and I love cars, this should be a good time.  In June we went to a race together !!

:)

#536 KZ2Iceman97

KZ2Iceman97

Novice

• 47 posts

Posted 06 October 2015 - 10:26 PM

If you've wondered what goes on inside a Formula Vee race car around Manfeild in New Zealand. Check this out 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users