Photo

Simraceway Race to the Weekend and Sunday Race-Off 42

srwrttw42 srwsro42 srwrttw42evo srwsro42evo skillquant simraceway formula 3 mitsubishi evolution x brno sro42 sro42evo

• Please log in to reply
92 replies to this topic

#1 dimagico

dimagico

Crew Chief

• 570 posts

Posted 12 September 2013 - 02:31 PM

that´s very helpfull presentation Cossaco. Thanks. :P

ups...wrong section... ;)

#2 ingange

ingange

Crew Chief

• 504 posts
  • LocationMaribor

Posted 12 September 2013 - 04:06 PM

Thx coss . The best track in game and great car . Hope to quali with my old momo .
Racing is what real men do while the boys play football .

http://addictedtospeed.enjin.com/ <--- Home Of Addicted To Speed

#3 supercar1

supercar1

supercar1

• Community Champion
  • 920 posts
  • LocationPortugal

Posted 12 September 2013 - 05:57 PM

I hope that i dont crash on this track :P

Pedro Ramos :D
Portugal

#4 azbest

azbest

Seasoned

• 53 posts
  • LocationPoland, Wroclaw

Posted 12 September 2013 - 06:24 PM

Hell yeah ! I love this new physics in F3 :) Only problem is the a TV Cockpit viev but i already reported it in here : http://community.sim...v-cockpit-view/
c u on the track !

#5 Risto Kappet

Risto Kappet

Crew Chief

• Banned
  • 507 posts
  • Facebook:Risto Kappet

Posted 12 September 2013 - 06:48 PM

Cool combo again. Im not sure about seperating the RTTW SQ threads, sure coss your post looks neater but to talk about the combo is much more lonely, although SQ groups drive differently, they share the same problems and ideas.

Also its really about time to fix Brno cut detection zones, some curbs have been instagibbing your time since the time i joined this place.

It really should be only STARTING to penalize you when the inside pair of wheels goes over the white line when exiting the corner and visa versa. Slapping half a second when your outside wheels touch the curb behind the white line is plain wrong. Doesnt work like that in real life either and it feels strange adapting my track border senses to a game (sim) only

Furthermore, really cant wait to get mirrors inside cockpit view. It really cant be more than a few lines needing changing to fix (unless you guys have made the whole system more complicated for yourselves than in rfactor) last race i really suffered from having to watch backwards while driving. The real mirrors only show correct when you are sitting very low in the cockpit and if i use real fov with my medium size monitor then i dont have mirrors visible in my cockpit view anyway

But anyway looking very much forward to it to finally get a non-spinning result

- Launger

#6 SRW_Cossacco

SRW_Cossacco

Community Veteran

• Simraceway Team
  • 1,807 posts

Posted 12 September 2013 - 07:22 PM

Cool combo again. Im not sure about seperating the RTTW SQ threads, sure coss your post looks neater but to talk about the combo is much more lonely, although SQ groups drive differently, they share the same problems and ideas.

This is basing on a chat with wiktorioss, who suggested that separating would make it easier for him to reach the details and I liked the idea, but yes - it has a downside which you mentioned.

Open for suggestions here. The way we could do it is have all of these threads with details locked, then have a single "Introduction" thread, which would have links to each of the above and thats where the discussion would take place.

What do you think?

srwhorblackstraprgb5.png

#7 Risto Kappet

Risto Kappet

Crew Chief

• Banned
  • 507 posts
  • Facebook:Risto Kappet

Posted 12 September 2013 - 07:58 PM

Hmm i guess he was just not comfortable with the very long posts you made, repeating the procedure for each SQ

Perhaps all your announcment posts could just be shorter, all the details that are shared between the SQ are same, just added timetables and results for different SQs displayed. No need to write the same thing many times over. Im sure in a nice visual way you could post all the info in a page that you dont need to scroll :) But lets see how this feels for this weekend race yeah

- Launger

#8 supercar1

supercar1

supercar1

• Community Champion
  • 920 posts
  • LocationPortugal

Posted 12 September 2013 - 08:30 PM

Hmm i guess we was just not comfortable with the very long posts you made, repeating the procedure for each SQ

Perhaps all your announcment posts could just be shorter, all the details that are shared between the SQ are same, just added timetables and results for different SQs displayed. No need to write the same thing many times over. Im sure in a nice visual way you could post all the info in a page that you dont need to scroll :) But lets see how this feels for this weekend race yeah

Yes, that would be cool. BTW im from 700-800 range. 

Everything more simple and at the same thread it's better.

BTW, i agree with you about the mirrors and have to sit low. I hate that :/

Portugal

#9 fourbangr75

fourbangr75

Contributor

• 6 posts
  • Facebook:j evan fuller
  • LocationWinnipeg, Canada

Posted 12 September 2013 - 09:26 PM

The new F3 and BRNO is a great combo!! The F3 seems to have just the right amount of overstear and is very predictable when the rear steps out. Loose is fast!!!!

#10 ingange

ingange

Crew Chief

• 504 posts
  • LocationMaribor

Posted 12 September 2013 - 09:57 PM

Old way was much better because you cud see all comments in one post . Now you must look at 5 posts if you want to know what are people talking about , and they are talking about same thing .

#11 supercar1

supercar1

supercar1

• Community Champion
  • 920 posts
  • LocationPortugal

Posted 12 September 2013 - 10:22 PM

Old way was much better because you cud see all comments in one post . Now you must look at 5 posts if you want to know what are people talking about , and they are talking about same thing .

And even with that it isn't very good.

I prefer the old way

Portugal

#12 dimagico

dimagico

Crew Chief

• 570 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 05:46 AM

Hell yeah ! I love this new physics in F3 :) Only problem is the a TV Cockpit viev but i already reported it in here : http://community.sim...v-cockpit-view/
c u on the track !

same as you. I also need to seat a bit higher and more close to wheel, to really have good feeling to drive. But then you are outside mirror view and allready in Zandvoort i was more relying on my spatial awareness, rather than turn head left-right to see someone in mirror. It´s possible on straights, but you cannot turn head into mirror view before braking points if someone attempt to pass you. Well...i´m using map and common sense, but not always that works...  also i did try tv cockpit view, which contain mirror on center of screen, but... firstly...i don´t like driving while you sitting on top of the car and secondly.... you really made that cam undrivable (way off center - which was possible to adjust in rfactor, so i don´t really understand why you cripted and locked all those chances to adjust your vision like you want... also in cockpit!)

also.... i do like F3 to some level...it ´s fun and in Brno we could have a nice slipstreaming battles with so much straights, but i don´t like to drive same car allready next week.

#13 RickSpeed

RickSpeed

Semi-Pro

• 238 posts
  • Facebook:Gibbseykins
  • LocationHuddersfield, UK

Posted 13 September 2013 - 03:04 PM

Open for suggestions here. The way we could do it is have all of these threads with details locked, then have a single "Introduction" thread, which would have links to each of the above and thats where the discussion would take place.

What do you think?

+1 to this idea Coss. It makes great sense to me.

So for example:

• Introduction thread (Open for discussion) and it contains links to:
    • SQ500-700 Info (Locked)
    • SQ700-800 Info (Locked)
    • SQ800-900 Info (Locked)
    • SQ900-1000 Info (Locked)
    • SQ1000-1100 Info (Locked)
    • Support Race (Locked)

This way people can get to the information they need but the first post is much shorter and easier to read. Likewise for each SQ category, only the relevant information is shown to the viewer. As a player, you get all the information you need from your SQ category post without all of the other confusion going on. And finally, as the info topics are locked, everyone comments on the Introduction thread so nobody misses out on anything said. 

SRW Leagues

Home of the SRW Fantasy League - Win Prizes for Guessing the Outcome of SRO!

My SQ: 968

#14 SRW_Cossacco

SRW_Cossacco

Community Veteran

• Simraceway Team
  • 1,807 posts

Posted 15 September 2013 - 10:12 AM

Welcome to the Drivers Area of Simraceway Race to the Weekend and Sunday Race-Off 42  :)

Everything posted in the other threads will be moved here, so please continue the discussions below.

srwhorblackstraprgb5.png

#15 SRW_Cossacco

SRW_Cossacco

Community Veteran

• Simraceway Team
  • 1,807 posts

Posted 15 September 2013 - 10:49 AM

Due to the SSL certificate issues that have hit us on Friday the 13th of September and which practically excluded 2 key days from Race to the Weekend 42 and 42Evo events - results of these events will be cancelled. That includes:

- Race to the Weekend 42 for Skillquant group 500-700

- Race to the Weekend 42 for Skillquant group 700-800

- Race to the Weekend 42 for Skillquant group 800-900

- Race to the Weekend 42 for Skillquant group 900-1000

- Race to the Weekend 42 for Skillquant group 1000-1100

and 

- Race to the Weekend 42Evo

and related Race-Offs 42 and 42Evo postponed to next Sunday, that includes:

- Sunday Race-Off 42 for Skillquant group 500-700

Sunday Race-Off 42 for Skillquant group 700-800

Sunday Race-Off 42 for Skillquant group 800-900

Sunday Race-Off 42 for Skillquant group 900-1000

Sunday Race-Off 42 for Skillquant group 1000-1100

and 

Sunday Race-Off 42Evo

Shortly saying - we will restart the 42nd edition allover again, after coming back to the full functionality (SSL).

I hope you all understand this decision - many drivers didnt manage to post their final times because of the whole situation. On a positive side - everyone will get to spend much more time with this combination than usual, what should make the Race-Offs really special and that's what we need, considering that 42nd edition will be the first one live streamed through YouTube live 

srwhorblackstraprgb5.png

#16 azbest

azbest

Seasoned

• 53 posts
  • LocationPoland, Wroclaw

Posted 15 September 2013 - 11:02 AM

... will be the first one live streamed through YouTube live 

hell yeahh !

#17 supercar1

supercar1

supercar1

• Community Champion
  • 920 posts
  • LocationPortugal

Posted 15 September 2013 - 11:55 AM

Well, i hope i can race in the next race.... because now i have school :(

Portugal

#18 ingange

ingange

Crew Chief

• 504 posts
  • LocationMaribor

Posted 15 September 2013 - 01:10 PM

Fair enough . Maybe ill get S1 back in time . Cant wait to do SRO in Brno

#19 El_N1No

El_N1No

Novice

• 42 posts
  • Facebook:Attkaaa
  • LocationHungary

Posted 16 September 2013 - 07:00 PM

Hi community!

I welcome that decision for the SRO weekend and i hope next weekend will happen right for all. I love this car and track too, this combo is greatful!

Iam sure about we can do a beautiful race again! So i wanna be a part of this amazing race weekend. Hell Yeah i wait for this for sure yeah.

Cmon lets do it!

So

Question is:

Now the servers are running right or?

So i must to set back my windows time or normalize it?

Anyway i cant wait for this.:)

Bye all and have fun.

--->Put your right feet right to the right pedal<---

:)))

Cu mates on track

#20 wiktorioss

wiktorioss

Novice

• 33 posts
  • Facebook:wiktorioss

Posted 18 September 2013 - 07:06 AM

El_N1No now everything is sorted change your clock to actual time and date you have and play the game with no more issues like this.

Thanks Coss for using my idea, that hopefully will now help everyone to understand the Complex build of all SRO's. The main idea was to make it straight whats going on in particular SQ groups rather than scroll for half an hour to get to the part you need. Plus soon there will be some point of clean racing in every post so we all can do better races.

Cheers for all supporters!!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: srwrttw42, srwsro42, srwrttw42evo, srwsro42evo, skillquant, simraceway formula 3, mitsubishi evolution x, brno, sro42, sro42evo

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users