Start: Wednesday, September 18th, 2013
End: Saturday, September 21st, 2013, 12:00PM PST (8:00PM BST / 21:00 CET)
Car: Mitsubishi Evolution X
Car setup: Fixed, default, with 1 liter of fuel
Marshaling type: Automatic (with a manual review possible)
Entry Fee: None ($0.00)
Prize: Top 14 qualify for Sunday Race-Off 42Evo and receive between 2 and 20 points basing on their position
Assists (Intermediate): TC (low, med), ABS (low, high), Stability Control (low), Auto Shift (gearbox), Auto Clutch
Other settings: Tire Wear Off, Fuel Usage Off
Drivers who qualified to the SRW Sunday Race-Off 42Evo:
1. bil79 2:28.164 20 points
2. LolinFOX 2:28.375 18 points
3. Ragster 2:28.803 16 points
4. arckeo72 2:28.872 14 points
5. SuzukiLJ50 2:29.243 12 points
6. Seggadilha 2:29.317 10 points
7. Bolinhas 2:29.877 9 points
8. DaemiaX 2:29.928 8 points
9. murgia88 2:30.204 7 points
10. tomcat458 2:30.460 6 points
11. Arcanisracer 2:30.491 5 points
12. just911 2:30.561 4 points
13. niraceway 2:30.802 3 points
14. davidiglesiasdie 2:30.912 2 points
Reserve list will be formed by the Simraceway staff member, basing on the drivers available at the right time.
- invitations only, accessible to those who qualify
- 5 minute Practice session
- 10 minute open, regular Qualifying session
- 1 minute Warmup session
- Standing start
- 7 laps Race session
Live stream: Yes
Live commentary: Yes
Assists: TC (low, med), ABS (low, high), Stability Control (low), Auto Shift (gearbox), Auto Clutch
Other: Tire Wear Off
- 10:50AM PST (6:50PM BST / 19:50 CET): 5 minutes of pre-race briefing on Simraceway website chat begins (how to find it?) combined with a 5 minutes Practice session on the server. Obligatory for everyone who qualified to the SRW Sunday Race-Off 42 Evo, so those who finished between position 1st and 14th in SRW Race to the Weekend 42 SQ Evo. During this session we will also determine if there is a need to replace a driver from positions between 1st and 14th of SRW Race to the Weekend 42 Evo with one from the reserve list, which will be formed by the Simraceway staff member, basing on the drivers available at the right time.
- 10:56AM PST (6:56PM BST / 19:56 CET): 10 minutes of open Qualifying session begins. Drivers are allowed to do unlimited number of laps within the given time.
- 11:07AM PST (7:07PM BST / 20:07 CET): 1 minutes of Warmup session begins.
- 11:09AM PST (7:09PM BST / 20:09 CET): 7 laps of Race session begins.
Final Results of SRW Sunday Race-Off 42Evo will be decided basing on the finishing position in SRW Race to the Weekend 42 Evo and in SRW Sunday Race-Off 42Evo live Race. Both will be separately scored by the following point systems.
- SRW Race to the Weekend 42 Evo: 1st - 20 points, 2nd - 18 points, 3rd - 16 points, 4th - 14 points, 5th - 12 points, 6th - 10 points, 7th - 9 points, 8th - 8 points, 9th - 7 points, 10th - 6 points, 11th - 5 points, 12th - 4 points, 13th - 3 points, 14th - 2 points
- SRW Sunday Race-Off 42Evo: 1st - 40 points, 2nd - 36 points, 3rd - 32 points, 4th - 28 points, 5th - 24 points, 6th - 20 points, 7th - 18 points, 8th - 16 points, 9th - 14 points, 10th - 12 points, 11th - 10 points, 12th - 8 points, 13th - 6 points, 14th - 4 points
Sum of the points from SRW Race to the Weekend 42 Evo and SRW Sunday Race-Off 42Evo live Race will decide upon driver's final finishing position in SRW Sunday Race-Off 42Evo. A maximum achievable score from SRW Race to the Weekend 42 Evo and SRW Sunday Race-Off 42Evo live Race together is 60 points and minimum is 6 points.
Just in case two drivers will be tied in points after the end of SRW Sunday Race-Off 42Evo live Race, their best lap time in SRW Sunday Race-Off 42Evo live Race will decide.
Special thanks to Matrox for supplying me with the template for the banners above!
Edited by SRW_Cossacco, 22 September 2013 - 12:49 PM.
Final results of Race to the Weekend 42Evo