Madeenat2.jpg?1344373644

Madeenat3.jpg?1344373667

track_medeenat.png?1352323578

Opened: March 13, 2012
Turns: 14
Length: 2.867 mi
Real-world record: N/A
SRW virtual record: 2:22.688 - Psworx

As the popularity of motorsport in the Arabian Peninsula continues to grow, fed by Formula One extravaganzas hosted by the likes of Abu Dhabi and Bahrain, more and more petrodollars are finding their way into state-of-the-art circuits and increasingly imaginative road courses. Hugging the coastline of Dubai, the Madeenat Al Bahar street circuit takes in all the spectacular sights of one of the world's most modern cities, its expansive avenues and modern highways carrying drivers through a scintillating blend of 14 turns and mouth-watering straights lined with palm trees, soaring skyscrapers, striking sculptures, and spectacular ocean vistas. Despite its location far away from motorsport's traditional hotbeds, Madeenat Al Bahar offers a unique combination of challenge and beauty that gives many of the world's more established tracks a run for their money.

Please share your reviews, videos, pictures, or critiques about Madeenat in the comment section. And be sure to check back regularly to read our very own Simraceway staff give you some insight into the creation of this racing venue. 

Ojan
Simraceway Community and Customer Service
San Francisco, California

#2 ComputerWhiz

ComputerWhiz

Seasoned

• 93 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 16 August 2015 - 09:32 PM

This track is actually pretty fun to race, but is WAY too laggy. There are far too many scenery objects and textures to load. I own a descent system and still can't race this track because it freezes every few seconds.

I think that Simraceway needs to get rid of some of the buildings or at least some of the textures in order for it to be raceable.

Sure people like a realistic looking track, but I would rather be able to race it and have no scenery at all than have a detailed track and lag all of the time.

#3 Fettuccine

Fettuccine

Crew Chief

• Community Champion
  • 734 posts
  • Locationplanet ohio

Posted 17 August 2015 - 02:02 AM

Mine don't freeze and its old

#4 RandomnessInside

RandomnessInside

Pro

• 365 posts
  • LocationFinland

Posted 17 August 2015 - 09:22 PM

This track is actually pretty fun to race, but is WAY too laggy. There are far too many scenery objects and textures to load. I own a descent system and still can't race this track because it freezes every few seconds.

I think that Simraceway needs to get rid of some of the buildings or at least some of the textures in order for it to be raceable.

Sure people like a realistic looking track, but I would rather be able to race it and have no scenery at all than have a detailed track and lag all of the time.

Well hey, that's why graphics settings exist. Lower them. :D

Active since October 2014
Wheel: Logitech G27
Check out my YouTube.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users