Photo

Simraceway Race to the Weekend and Sunday Race-Off 41

srwrttw41 srwsro41 srwrttw41evo srwsro41evo skillquant formula 3 simraceway formula 3 sro40 sro40evo zandvoort

• Please log in to reply
56 replies to this topic

#41 supercar1

supercar1

supercar1

• Community Champion
  • 920 posts
  • LocationPortugal

Posted 09 September 2013 - 01:44 PM

I thought that rughbyman would be in 2. He looks like he did faster times in the race, so he goes first than FearlessBOB.

Am I right?

Pedro Ramos :D
Portugal

#42 rtmetz92

rtmetz92

Crew Chief

• Banned
  • 659 posts
  • LocationPortugal

Posted 09 September 2013 - 01:52 PM

According to the main post, in case there is a tie, the standings in the Sunday Race-off will be used to determine who goes to the upper position, so you are right, supercar1.

In this case, I think I should be in 5th place instead of 6th.

By the way, thanks for pointing that out, as I thought the unofficial results were correct :)

Speed&Power Motorsport team administrator

You are welcome to join the team -> http://speedandpower.enjin.com/

#43 RickSpeed

RickSpeed

Semi-Pro

• 238 posts
  • Facebook:Gibbseykins
  • LocationHuddersfield, UK

Posted 09 September 2013 - 01:56 PM

argh new season and I've forgotten the basics. hold on guys, I'll correct it. 

SRW Leagues

Home of the SRW Fantasy League - Win Prizes for Guessing the Outcome of SRO!

My SQ: 968

#44 RickSpeed

RickSpeed

Semi-Pro

• 238 posts
  • Facebook:Gibbseykins
  • LocationHuddersfield, UK

Posted 09 September 2013 - 02:06 PM

All fixed, sorry guys  :unsure:

SRW Leagues

Home of the SRW Fantasy League - Win Prizes for Guessing the Outcome of SRO!

My SQ: 968

#45 supercar1

supercar1

supercar1

• Community Champion
  • 920 posts
  • LocationPortugal

Posted 09 September 2013 - 02:29 PM

All fixed, sorry guys  :unsure:

No problem :)

Portugal

#46 El_N1No

El_N1No

Novice

• 42 posts
  • Facebook:Attkaaa
  • LocationHungary

Posted 09 September 2013 - 05:21 PM

WoW! Good season start! Congratulations for all the finishers and i hope i can join to the battle soon... I missed the qualy cuz my LCD was off. :(

I have a working one from yesterday so i can practice again and i hope i can participate on next great weekend without net, vga, time problems ... :)))

Gratula Dani, szép eredmény, hajrá, tedd a dobogóra azt a Magyar Zászlót ! :) Én is próbálok oda jutni legközelebb!

BTW Big Thanks for Coss and Rick for that great job again!

C u guyz on track soon!

Touch the gas easy and then hard on the brakes :)

Ride on! :)

#47 Ludovic Gayon

Ludovic Gayon

Seasoned

• 82 posts
  • Facebook:arckeo72
  • LocationFrance

Posted 09 September 2013 - 06:26 PM

Hi all,

I am quite satisfied with my place especially when I see the quality of the drivers in front of me.
I'm only registered since March 2013 and I am quite satisfied with the level I reached :-)

Before SRW I had never played a racing game online, I was just playing with GTR2.

For me this game is incredibly well done.

A big thank you to all the staff Simraceway without whom it would not exist.
When I see the time they spend in the game I wanted to make them a big dedication.

Thank you for all, thank you also to other drivers and see you soon on the track ;-)

Arckeo 72

#48 ingange

ingange

Crew Chief

• 504 posts
  • LocationMaribor

Posted 09 September 2013 - 06:35 PM

My thoughts .

So so happy for the 1st pole .Sorry for ruining one of your quick laps crasHFM in quali would apologize in the session but chat is forbidden . Y did not practice start at all so i lost my position to crasHMF . I did not want to get dirty and turn in on him , that could ruin our races . After that was chase after the leader . I felt y could go faster but small mistakes  were ruining my lap times . Still not used to the pressure in SRO . Don't know why it havens only in SRO . Maybe it is the live stream am worrying about don't know . At the end of the race i did not want to make fatal mistake like a week ago so y let go a bit an then iceman gave me a chase till the end .

Coss THX a looot for preparing this events .

PS . Today y send my S1 back to steelseries for repairs . Old logi momo is back from basement . Y hope y can quali for the next SRO because i am  2 sec slower now than y was with S1 .

I'll see you on the track  "O=o-   <--- F3   :P

Racing is what real men do while the boys play football .

http://addictedtospeed.enjin.com/ <--- Home Of Addicted To Speed

#49 Daniel Cziranku

Daniel Cziranku

Semi-Pro

• Banned
  • 210 posts
  • Facebook:Daniel_C
  • LocationBudapest, Hungary

Posted 09 September 2013 - 06:48 PM

Gratula Dani, szép eredmény, hajrá, tedd a dobogóra azt a Magyar Zászlót ! :) Én is próbálok oda jutni legközelebb!

Köszönöm szépen ! :) Ha lehetne, nálam az autó festésében is ott lenne a magyar trikolor ! Támadjuk be a pódiumot !

"Professional is not a level. It is a state of mind."

#50 clark10

clark10

Semi-Pro

• 179 posts
  • LocationChampagne - France

Posted 10 September 2013 - 10:59 PM

great combo ! thanks to the srw team, I really enjoyed it !!!! :-D

and congratulations for Supercar1

SQ : 922 / Miles raced : 83 682 / Car owned : 118 / Favorite : Maserati Tipo Birdcage

Member since 2008. My car collection  : http://bit.ly/1JcnCdQ

#51 El_N1No

El_N1No

Novice

• 42 posts
  • LocationHungary

Posted 11 September 2013 - 05:19 AM

\OFF\

\A bit off question (sorry)\

I have downloaded the newest client but couldnt see the updater my existing files (cars, locations etc) so i try to use updaterepairer but it doesnt worx. I tried to find it but nowhere found so pls help me to find or somathing to solve this. I saved the files in another folder before i uninstalled tha game(windows reinstall happened :)) Now i copy this files back to root SRW folder but it doesnt see them. :(

Sorry again for this off sorry.

My net is freaky so this is the main reason to save files and not to download them...

Thx for read this.

\ON\

#52 supercar1

supercar1

supercar1

• Community Champion
  • 920 posts
  • LocationPortugal

Posted 11 September 2013 - 03:41 PM

great combo ! thanks to the srw team, I really enjoyed it !!!! :-D

and congratulations for Supercar1

Thank you :)

Portugal

#53 Bolinhas

Bolinhas

Semi-Pro

• Community Champion
  • 146 posts
  • LocationVila Nova de Gaia, Porto, Portugal, Europe :)

Posted 11 September 2013 - 10:36 PM

\OFF\

\A bit off question (sorry)\

I have downloaded the newest client but couldnt see the updater my existing files (cars, locations etc) so i try to use updaterepairer but it doesnt worx. I tried to find it but nowhere found so pls help me to find or somathing to solve this. I saved the files in another folder before i uninstalled tha game(windows reinstall happened :)) Now i copy this files back to root SRW folder but it doesnt see them. :(

Sorry again for this off sorry.

My net is freaky so this is the main reason to save files and not to download them...

Thx for read this.

\O\

ok, you must copy the files back to the folder you intaled the game. So look on the instalation folder.

#54 Bolinhas

Bolinhas

Semi-Pro

• Community Champion
  • 146 posts
  • LocationVila Nova de Gaia, Porto, Portugal, Europe :)

Posted 11 September 2013 - 10:39 PM

Yes great RTTW/SRO :D

Thx guys, they know who they are :ph34r:

#55 El_N1No

El_N1No

Novice

• 42 posts
  • LocationHungary

Posted 12 September 2013 - 05:42 AM

ok, you must copy the files back to the folder you intaled the game. So look on the instalation folder.

Thx for suggestion, now i have all the files downloaded with download manager, i copied them to another location to save them right. But.

I cant start game cause its inform me : game data corruption. Yesterday still say: Xinput9_1_0.dll missing so cant start. I reinstalled win xp sp3 and dx9 and game too but this problem is on now. I wrote to staff to fix it but i try to solve this issue myself too. If i found the problem reason and the solution i will present it to help another ones with same failure. ;)

Btw i love this game and staff too cause its the best game yet i tried.

Thx for read and hope we can race together in a superb RTTW/SRO again ;)

Cu mates

Pedal to the metal :)

#56 El_N1No

El_N1No

Novice

• 42 posts
  • LocationHungary

Posted 14 September 2013 - 01:26 PM

Hi dear community!

I solve one of my problems: gamedata, mods folder and mod files copied back after a clean reinstall. Now all cars and locations knows by the downloader and the game too, its ok. Verified. All seems to be ok. I did 4 laps 2 days before when all the things was good and i ran in RTTW F3 1:56.0 in 3. lap. I was really dead by the all-week hard work so i went to sleep. Yestarday download manager said: could not connect. Today the same. Game dont start. I be afraid i miss the SRO again...

So Servers down or busy or its just my problem? (I wrote to SRW staff today)

Anyone has the same problem ?

Btw my net is ok and goes nice(now :)).

I spent lot lot time to solve all my faults but if 1 problem is over, other is comes up.

I am nervous about but i try and try & try again to do all right. I have no luck yet.

Sorry for this big novel but i really wanna ride with You guyz cause i miss you all and wanna be a part of this nice community.

See you guyz on track in SRO!

Have fun!

#57 El_N1No

El_N1No

Novice

• 42 posts
  • LocationHungary

Posted 14 September 2013 - 03:36 PM

Yestarday download manager said: could not connect. Today the same. Game dont start. I be afraid i miss the SRO again...

So Servers down or busy or its just my problem? (I wrote to SRW staff today)

Anyone has the same problem ?

Btw my net is ok and goes nice(now :)).

I found the problem: SRW certification license has expired i read in this subforum: General discussion/Discuss Simraceway/Untrusted connection --> http://community.sim...tion/#entry6747

I setted back windows time one month earlier then now i try and hoping...

Lets have fun! :)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: srwrttw41, srwsro41, srwrttw41evo, srwsro41evo, skillquant, formula 3, simraceway formula 3, sro40, sro40evo, zandvoort

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users