• Please log in to reply
69 replies to this topic

#61 SRW_Cossacco

SRW_Cossacco

Community Veteran

• Simraceway Team
  • 1,807 posts

Posted 03 September 2013 - 02:16 PM

Due to the issue on original leaderboard (404), some of you have asked for a replay from the SQ 1000-1100 race, so here it is: https://www.dropbox....0SQ10001100.Vcr

Edited by SRW_Cossacco, 03 September 2013 - 05:06 PM.
Change of the link

srwhorblackstraprgb5.png

#62 rtmetz92

rtmetz92

Crew Chief

• Banned
  • 659 posts
  • LocationPortugal

Posted 03 September 2013 - 02:30 PM

Having seen both parts of the crash, I agree on the actions which might be taken. Having nothing against AG06 and despite it was not intentional, as it may happen in the real world, there should be a penalization.

As for the revenge which followed, my opinion is that Shadowbounty should at least receive a warning and if there is similar behaviour next time, then a heavier sanction should be applied.

Personally, I also don't have any hard feelings against Shadowbounty, from the races I eventually had with him, but that action, which is represented in the video Cossacco posted, is completely unnecessary and for the well-being of everyone playing Simraceway, some penalties should be applied so as to avoid actions like that in the future.

Speed&Power Motorsport team administrator

You are welcome to join the team -> http://speedandpower.enjin.com/

#63 elitespeedway

elitespeedway

Semi-Pro

• 140 posts
  • LocationPoole, UK

Posted 03 September 2013 - 02:36 PM

Finally got my first win in the main SRO. It was a long time coming but now it's time to push on and get more.

Very enjoyable combo although I hated being behind in the Furai because you couldn't see a thing with that hugh rear end  ;) .

MrJones pushed me really hard for the first 5 laps while we both made mistakes, but I found my feet for the last half of the race and started driving a bit more consistent.

I think Sushijohan & DanielC may have been right there with us if their starts went a bit better but nevertheless a good race to be part of.

You Win Some, You Lose Some, You Wreck Some

#64 AG06

AG06

Contributor

• 2 posts

Posted 03 September 2013 - 07:10 PM

Hi Shadow,

I had apologized after the race and I can only repeat myself:
I'm very sorry! It was never intentional.

I came on grass and looked in the mirror because the other drivers and
so I missed the braking point.

Then I was waiting for you because I wanted to gain any advantage
and you hit me... (?)

We all make a mistake once and I'll try to do better in future.

#65 Daniel Cziranku

Daniel Cziranku

Semi-Pro

• Banned
  • 210 posts
  • Facebook:Daniel_C
  • LocationBudapest, Hungary

Posted 03 September 2013 - 07:22 PM

Congrats for you win elite ! :) Indeed it was a long time comin, well deserved, well done ! I hope next time we can finish a bit closer to you guys :)

"Professional is not a level. It is a state of mind."

#66 Ragster

Ragster

Semi-Pro

• Community Champion
  • 127 posts

Posted 03 September 2013 - 07:42 PM

To be honest to me what shadow did,should result in a race ban,no words can tell me his action was an accident.

We have known AG06 for a long time now,and one thing he is not,is a rammer in any way....

#67 LolinFOX

LolinFOX

Seasoned

• 54 posts
  • Locationfrance lyon

Posted 03 September 2013 - 09:18 PM

i just want to say evo race was incredible and fight really impressive and clean in front, bil79 did incredible job and totaly deserve a big victory :)

i'm just happy i didn't crash everybody in front, i had a terrible lag at the most intense point of race... very very lucky:

http://imageshack.us...olhnxifnzg.mp4/

#68 kingdaeho

kingdaeho

Semi-Pro

• 116 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 04 September 2013 - 05:04 AM

To me, I think what Shadow did should definitely result in some kind of penalty. Someone allowing you to catch up just for you to wreck them is not good conduct at all.

I'm not sure about what AG06 was thinking or if it was a mistake, but I've seen him race enough to know he usually has great car control, just adding to the confusion of what he did. I won't say anything about that because I've never seen him do anything like this (benefit of the doubt, you know).

The races this week were great, good job guys!

#69 Crazy Buzzy

Crazy Buzzy

Semi-Pro

• 120 posts
  • LocationPula,Croatia

Posted 04 September 2013 - 07:03 AM

This one is for Shadow.....are you still on the opinion that I was aiming at you when I braked way to late or did you saw in the replay that I did not had the intention to wreck you because you can easily see that I turned the wheel to the left in the same moment I started the braking and if my intention was to wreck you then for sure I will not event bother to try to avoid you!

And do not forget you crybaby that it was you who dive-bomb on me and wreck into me in that corner and then you have the nerves to say to me that I was for sure aiming at you,ROFL......

Shadow you are one of the fastest here on the track but in the same time you are one of the fastest to irritate people on and off the track,this is an attribute that a few have,please leave the irritation attribute somewhere else when you are racing,it will be for sure better for you and even for us ;)  

#70 RickSpeed

RickSpeed

Semi-Pro

• 238 posts
  • Facebook:Gibbseykins
  • LocationHuddersfield, UK

Posted 05 September 2013 - 09:51 PM

Here are the unofficial results from SRO40:

post-33-0-72047300-1378417512.jpg

post-33-0-76078400-1378417513.jpg

post-33-0-05579200-1378417516.jpg

post-33-0-08043400-1378417519.jpg

post-33-0-05907700-1378417522.jpg

post-33-0-04481500-1378417525.jpg

Predictions Fantasy League (ENDED):

post-33-0-03163600-1378417528.jpg

Attached Files

SRW Leagues

Home of the SRW Fantasy League - Win Prizes for Guessing the Outcome of SRO!

My SQ: 968

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: srwrttw40, srwrttw40evo, srwsro40, srwsro40evo, skillquant, mazda furai

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users