69 replies to this topic

#21 supercar1

supercar1

supercar1

• Community Champion
  • 920 posts
  • LocationPortugal

Posted 31 August 2013 - 02:25 PM

:P My time isn't that bad... I'm young, i never drove a car, i have a old wheel (with 5-6 years) (Logitech Driving Force EX), i have a lot of things to do...

Tomorrow is the race hehe :D

Pedro Ramos :D
Portugal

#22 supercar1

supercar1

supercar1

• Community Champion
  • 920 posts
  • LocationPortugal

Posted 31 August 2013 - 07:30 PM

Well, im very happy :D

I did a time of 1:50:547! Now im in 3rd place. Not bad for the first time that im in 700-800 range :)

I hope we do a good race. And BTW use lauch control in the start of the race, to accelerate faster.

Good luck to all :) :D

Portugal

#23 CrasHMF

CrasHMF

Seasoned

• 99 posts
  • LocationBraga, Portugal

Posted 31 August 2013 - 10:51 PM

Cossacco, i will probably not be here in the time of the race, so if i'm not here in time to the qualify, please give my spot to anyone else :)

Miguel Freitas - CrasHMF

Portugal

#24 ingange

ingange

Crew Chief

• 504 posts
  • LocationMaribor

Posted 01 September 2013 - 05:29 AM

I'm leaving now to do some work on my car and ill do my best to come back in time for the race .

Racing is what real men do while the boys play football .

http://addictedtospeed.enjin.com/ <--- Home Of Addicted To Speed

#25 SRW_Cossacco

SRW_Cossacco

Community Veteran

• Simraceway Team
  • 1,807 posts

Posted 01 September 2013 - 05:58 AM

Results of all Race to the Weekend 40 events are published in the main post. Please have a look, verify and read through the programme of Race-Off that you qualified to (scroll the main post down).  :)

To help you prepare, there is a usual set of events available. Track days, so ones with a very long and open Practice session:

nsa5.jpg

and Quick Races:

5jan.jpg

They are set to 6 laps for the Furai and 7 for the Evo, so half the distance of longest live race for particular car.

Best of luck tomorrow!

srwhorblackstraprgb5.png

#26 supercar1

supercar1

supercar1

• Community Champion
  • 920 posts
  • LocationPortugal

Posted 01 September 2013 - 01:41 PM

I got terrible news:

My grandfather is very sick and he is in a hospital, so im going to visit him. I dont know if today I can do the race, but if I am not here at the hour of the race, give my place to someone else.

Portugal

#27 the_sigman

the_sigman

Seasoned

• 93 posts

Posted 01 September 2013 - 02:09 PM

I got terrible news:

My grandfather is very sick and he is in a hospital, so im going to visit him. I dont know if today I can do the race, but if I am not here at the hour of the race, give my place to someone else.

I hope everything is OK :(

#28 supercar1

supercar1

supercar1

• Community Champion
  • 920 posts
  • LocationPortugal

Posted 01 September 2013 - 02:13 PM

I hope yes, but,,,

In 1 hour i will visit him.

I was thinking in one thing. If you put the race of 700-800 to be the last race of all races, MAYBE I can enter in the race.

Is that possible?

Thanks BTW...

:(

Portugal

#29 Risto Kappet

Risto Kappet

Crew Chief

• Banned
  • 507 posts
  • Facebook:Risto Kappet

Posted 01 September 2013 - 08:16 PM

Had nice RTTW time and good quali, amazed to see everyone go past me at start... was there really a launch control? Wish i had known...

Spent some good laps behind sikham, he braked very early so i was always over him but the dirty air effect was really strong from this car, VERY

hard to keep up in the fast corners, had to drive like 10kmh slower through apexes than normal.

At one point he braked especially early so i had to choose: either bump into him, stopping my braking and maybe pushing him out, or brake 100% which stops me before him but makes me spin. Thinking of the trouble already in the race i didnt tap him and spun myself, joined somewhere

more back where jmoo gave me good pressure but he crashed. Lets see what the results bring, i think i would have won overall and finished 2nd if i had not spun, still good short race, looking forward to next one ;)

- Launger

#30 Daniel Cziranku

Daniel Cziranku

Semi-Pro

• Banned
  • 210 posts
  • Facebook:Daniel_C
  • LocationBudapest, Hungary

Posted 01 September 2013 - 09:20 PM

I hope yes, but,,,

In 1 hour i will visit him.

I was thinking in one thing. If you put the race of 700-800 to be the last race of all races, MAYBE I can enter in the race.

Is that possible?

Thanks BTW...

:(

supercar1, I want to say sorry to you because of what happened off track today. I was totally out of my mind when I started to accuse you for what someone else has done, without watching the replay. I made myself look very stupid.
anyway in your incident you had nothing to say sorry for, so next time just tell me in my idiot face that you have nothing to do with this. The guy in front of you spun, you had nowhere to go and no time to act. I can understand facts, even if I'm pissed off that much.
sorry for the others too, who had to see me going deep down and dirty, next time I'll shut my mouth whatever happens. Learned from my mistake.
I don't want to name my divebomber, since he just left without any kind of saying sorry, letting poor supercar take all the blame.
I did forgive him last time, but this is something I won't forget for a long time for sure.
from now on I'm joining the "raceban" party. if it comes to challenging sro again.

"Professional is not a level. It is a state of mind."

#31 Crazy Buzzy

Crazy Buzzy

Semi-Pro

• 120 posts
  • LocationPula,Croatia

Posted 01 September 2013 - 09:30 PM

Had nice RTTW time and good quali, amazed to see everyone go past me at start... was there really a launch control? Wish i had known...

Spent some good laps behind sikham, he braked very early so i was always over him but the dirty air effect was really strong from this car, VERY

hard to keep up in the fast corners, had to drive like 10kmh slower through apexes than normal.

At one point he braked especially early so i had to choose: either bump into him, stopping my braking and maybe pushing him out, or brake 100% which stops me before him but makes me spin. Thinking of the trouble already in the race i didnt tap him and spun myself, joined somewhere

more back where jmoo gave me good pressure but he crashed. Lets see what the results bring, i think i would have won overall and finished 2nd if i had not spun, still good short race, looking forward to next one ;)

When I saw you start spin out,I did not know if that was a little drift and you have the car under control or was a spin-out and when I realized that that was a spin,in that moment I was really close to you and watched in which way will go your spin,at that moment I had to lift the throttle because I was scared that your car will rejoin the apex of the corner but luckily(for me) your car spin in the other direction but still,was a close call from my point of view  :o

#32 Mr_Jolly

Mr_Jolly

Semi-Pro

• Banned
  • 149 posts

Posted 01 September 2013 - 09:41 PM

Warmest greetings to all those that continued to participate in all or very most of editions and still take a proud spot on the grid in current ones! Well done and cheers guys

what trolling....

i used to do the sro... before this ridiculous and broken skillfail system was introduced

back when we had to pay to enter and mostly i was trying to win my fee back

i had a great record of sneaking into the race basically everyone i entered

then despite the skillfail system being so obviously broken and exploited (see the 900-1000 one in particular lol)

then since it was introduced and amusing i am in the top group of aliens lol... i was effectively banned by sq

apart from one time when i should have been a reserve by wasnt allowed to join(seemingly on purpose i really now belive)

so this time i actually qualified.... well thanks to the epic unpopularity of simraceway and others who didnt try...

wow so proud an achievment ;)

srw thanked me for my participation by putting me in clearly wrong group in general and then troll

i joined the chat and first thing i see is that the skillquant rules and broken system that are not allowing me to race, well they can be thrown away in an instant for a guy who is asking first to be allowed in a lower race then asking for timetable being made to suit him then finally the rules are torn up to let this guy into a higher race!!!!!!!!!!

ps i liked launger comment : if a guy is late for his f3 race they don't let him into f1 race...

and i hear about this from somone whos race he wrecked and was complaining about this low skiller being allowed into the race and messing it up ^^

one rule for some other rules for others..........

so then i enter the race...

i am ready and we start

a bunch of people ram each other in turn 1 of the race and some guys spin

as usual i try to race clean and well so pick my win through the chaos....

great i am now in a good position!

uh no......

BOOM RESTART

WHAT THE HELL ????????????

this is not the first time

this is not the second time either

not even.. well u get the point this is continuing a long time

when i get the rub of the green and advance my position there is a restart

when i am taken out NEVER a restart

RAGE

then suddenly b4 i know it the lights countdown is beeping.. not even warmup so can get ready again

i was trying to fix the steering lock on the car bcos as u may know in this broken joke game it cannot remember the lock and u must set it each session (lol)

i had to give up on that and enter race flustered and not ready, and absolutely raging that AGAIN if i dare to improve while others crash there is a restart to help them and steal from me my chance

i put it in first and hadnt got clutch in time and jumped the car and jumped the start lol

then went to first corner people were going mad as usual and suddenly braking for what is meant to be a fast corner... i have wrong steering lock and uhoh the cars doing emergency stop sin front are like a wall and i had some contact then i try to proceed to t2

but someone hit me from behind as i remember and put me upside down

in his imagination the 'marshal' saw this as me hitting someone in t1 and that causing me to go upside down.... err not as i remember it... of course i have no replay...................

as this was happening the alleged race marshal.... is writing sarcastic comments to me in chat.............

very professional i am sure.................

so since he is writing to me i write back

i mean he writing to me i can answer ?

especially since he cheated me of my advanced position in the real race of the real sro

not the oh my friends have spun i will restart race to help them 2nd one

so quite rightly as i have seen many times before i ask for a restart after all there just was a restart because there was a crash in turn one so another crash in turn there will be another restart right ?

NO

in fact he did not restart the race just like the other times when it would help me and instead KICKS me from the server LOLOLOL

never did i see him kick any of the others asking for a restart the many times before

no but he uses this as an excuse to kick me this biased 'marshal'

and this is meant to be for money ?!?!?!?!?

people chat all the time blah blah blah on these events and i say nothing....

but i had enough of this biased unfair decisions so yes i ask for restart because if there can be one restart for others having a crash why are the rules suddenly different for me ?

as of august 1st 2014 i am owed a prize from 7 months 3 weeks ago Sunday, 8th of December, 2013, 11:10AM PST (7:10PM GMT / 20:10 CET)
simraceway=simdontpay

#33 Mr_Jolly

Mr_Jolly

Semi-Pro

• Banned
  • 149 posts

Posted 01 September 2013 - 09:46 PM

oh nearly forgot....

the 'marshals' explanation for tearing up the rules was that

he is a great guy

bias in black and white

so if u are a great guy... rule book A

if u dare to point out some inconvient truths about simraceway.....

rule book b and a kick from server and not allowed in as reserve

as of august 1st 2014 i am owed a prize from 7 months 3 weeks ago Sunday, 8th of December, 2013, 11:10AM PST (7:10PM GMT / 20:10 CET)
simraceway=simdontpay

#34 supercar1

supercar1

supercar1

• Community Champion
  • 920 posts
  • LocationPortugal

Posted 01 September 2013 - 10:15 PM

supercar1, I want to say sorry to you because of what happened off track today. I was totally out of my mind when I started to accuse you for what someone else has done, without watching the replay. I made myself look very stupid.
anyway in your incident you had nothing to say sorry for, so next time just tell me in my idiot face that you have nothing to do with this. The guy in front of you spun, you had nowhere to go and no time to act. I can understand facts, even if I'm pissed off that much.
sorry for the others too, who had to see me going deep down and dirty, next time I'll shut my mouth whatever happens. Learned from my mistake.
I don't want to name my divebomber, since he just left without any kind of saying sorry, letting poor supercar take all the blame.
I did forgive him last time, but this is something I won't forget for a long time for sure.
from now on I'm joining the "raceban" party. if it comes to challenging sro again.

I forgive you m8 :)

i joined the chat and first thing i see is that the skillquant rules and broken system that are not allowing me to race, well they can be thrown away in an instant for a guy who is asking first to be allowed in a lower race then asking for timetable being made to suit him then finally the rules are torn up to let this guy into a higher race!!!!!!!!!!

ps i liked launger comment : if a guy is late for his f3 race they don't let him into f1 race...

and i hear about this from somone whos race he wrecked and was complaining about this low skiller being allowed into the race and messing it up ^^

You didn't knew what was going on...

I hope my grandpa gets good soon.

BTW, that someone was Daniel_C?

BTW 2: Why do you have a troll face picture?

Portugal

#35 Daniel Cziranku

Daniel Cziranku

Semi-Pro

• Banned
  • 210 posts

Posted 01 September 2013 - 10:22 PM

I didn't talk to Jolly at all, so I guess he just seen the public chat messages. You don't have to worry supercar, your driving was clean.

#36 Daniel Cziranku

Daniel Cziranku

Semi-Pro

• Banned
  • 210 posts

Posted 01 September 2013 - 10:23 PM

and thank you for being so classy ! :)

#37 Crazy Buzzy

Crazy Buzzy

Semi-Pro

• 120 posts
  • LocationPula,Croatia

Posted 01 September 2013 - 10:38 PM

what trolling....

i used to do the sro... before this ridiculous and broken skillfail system was introduced

back when we had to pay to enter and mostly i was trying to win my fee back

i had a great record of sneaking into the race basically everyone i entered

then despite the skillfail system being so obviously broken and exploited (see the 900-1000 one in particular lol)

then since it was introduced and amusing i am in the top group of aliens lol... i was effectively banned by sq

apart from one time when i should have been a reserve by wasnt allowed to join(seemingly on purpose i really now belive)

so this time i actually qualified.... well thanks to the epic unpopularity of simraceway and others who didnt try...

wow so proud an achievment ;)

srw thanked me for my participation by putting me in clearly wrong group in general and then troll

so then i enter the race...

i am ready and we start

a bunch of people ram each other in turn 1 of the race and some guys spin

as usual i try to race clean and well so pick my win through the chaos....

great i am now in a good position!

uh no......

BOOM RESTART

WHAT THE HELL ????????????

this is not the first time

this is not the second time either

not even.. well u get the point this is continuing a long time

when i get the rub of the green and advance my position there is a restart

when i am taken out NEVER a restart

RAGE

then suddenly b4 i know it the lights countdown is beeping.. not even warmup so can get ready again

i was trying to fix the steering lock on the car bcos as u may know in this broken joke game it cannot remember the lock and u must set it each session (lol)

i had to give up on that and enter race flustered and not ready, and absolutely raging that AGAIN if i dare to improve while others crash there is a restart to help them and steal from me my chance

i put it in first and hadnt got clutch in time and jumped the car and jumped the start lol

then went to first corner people were going mad as usual and suddenly braking for what is meant to be a fast corner... i have wrong steering lock and uhoh the cars doing emergency stop sin front are like a wall and i had some contact then i try to proceed to t2

but someone hit me from behind as i remember and put me upside down

in his imagination the 'marshal' saw this as me hitting someone in t1 and that causing me to go upside down.... err not as i remember it... of course i have no replay...................

as this was happening the alleged race marshal.... is writing sarcastic comments to me in chat.............

very professional i am sure.................

so since he is writing to me i write back

i mean he writing to me i can answer ?

especially since he cheated me of my advanced position in the real race of the real sro

not the oh my friends have spun i will restart race to help them 2nd one

so quite rightly as i have seen many times before i ask for a restart after all there just was a restart because there was a crash in turn one so another crash in turn there will be another restart right ?

NO

in fact he did not restart the race just like the other times when it would help me and instead KICKS me from the server LOLOLOL

never did i see him kick any of the others asking for a restart the many times before

no but he uses this as an excuse to kick me this biased 'marshal'

and this is meant to be for money ?!?!?!?!?

people chat all the time blah blah blah on these events and i say nothing....

but i had enough of this biased unfair decisions so yes i ask for restart because if there can be one restart for others having a crash why are the rules suddenly different for me ?

First of all.......KARMA is a b.......... ;)

You are trolling this forum for the past I don't know....from always and if the admins do not like you,well do your math  :wacko:

And if you have something to say in race next time use      /w SRW_Cossacco      and write what you want  :ph34r:

#38 CrasHMF

CrasHMF

Seasoned

• 99 posts
  • LocationBraga, Portugal

Posted 01 September 2013 - 10:45 PM

My opinion from outside:

- Since there are restarts on SRO, i think that need to be a restart for 5 cars that spun, or 1 car that flips, no matter who fault is...in case of mr.jolly, i didn't saw T1, but T2 seems that other car crashes him.

- Mr.Jolly probably looses respect from everyone, loses even the right of being heard, because everytime i see him on the chat, he is accusing/spaming/screaming/and other things without much sense everytime that i see him there (and sorry if i'm wrong, but i mostly use chat in weekends)

These 2 thing may have cause a big missunderstood today, but no reason for the shame/stupidty/screaming in the chat by a lot of people today, it was sad to see...

Miguel Freitas - CrasHMF

Portugal

#39 Daniel Cziranku

Daniel Cziranku

Semi-Pro

• Banned
  • 210 posts

Posted 01 September 2013 - 11:10 PM

Crash, I must admit it. I'll try not to be an *ss next time. Let me add 2 more things to your opinion:

- we need working rear view mirrors. lots of crashes happened only because the front runner didn't know where the attacker is. that bull-ear shaped something didn't show nothing what you can use for defence. in real life, you will be dq'd from any race if you try to start without rear view mirrors on your car. if it's not possible to use them, you must provide a rear view camera, sending real-time picture into your cockpit.

- race bans. I was against it until now, but after being it's one guy who ruins my sunday race-off 3rd time, I think it's enough. I was very sorry for Romain Grosjean being penalized, cause I like his character, but it was a fair decision and he 'stepped up his game' after that. In long terms, the penalized person profits the most from it.

#40 Allan Equality Wu

Allan Equality Wu

Novice

• 35 posts
  • Facebook:allanw5@live.com
  • LocationGravesend - Brooklyn, NY

Posted 01 September 2013 - 11:24 PM

So I assume very little happened today ??? 

Better luck folks --- lots of intense action and combat pay today 

I forgot to ask this random q?---- Is there a schedule for future RTTW s or are we force to wait to edge of our seats for announcement?

For Wheldon!
-AllanW5  Alum , Rutgers '11 , Brooklyn Technical '06  SkillQuant : 79X  Race To Weekend Appearances=2

No Accidents in last  4 days    4 seconds

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: srwrttw40, srwrttw40evo, srwsro40, srwsro40evo, skillquant, mazda furai

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users