"New Beer" - Marijuana Policy Project NASCAR Ad

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 mbindels

mbindels

Semi-Pro

• 140 posts

Posted 06 December 2013 - 12:08 AM

Most people who starts using drugs......they starts with cigarettes and alcohol......not with marijuana,and they are legal :(

But yes...all that you mentioned above about illegal dealers are almost true.....so why the politicians do not do their job and decriminalize this plant,start selling and take the income instead of the illegal dealers??? :(

I live in holland wich is a country where they are stupid enouh to legalize drugs. I live near the belgian border and there is a lot of drug tourisme. The politicians tried to stop the drug tourisme but the mayors said that drug tourist are welcome. If I walk trough my hometown I always see people who use drugs, after a time you can recoginze the smell of weed.

If you travel on a train that travels out or in to your country, you will see people who don't know where they are but they know how to go to the cofee shop.

And after all, Holland is one of the biggest producers of illegal cocaine. And illegal means drug dealers.

SQ=816

#22 Crazy Buzzy

Crazy Buzzy

Semi-Pro

• 120 posts
  • LocationPula,Croatia

Posted 06 December 2013 - 07:12 PM

I live in holland wich is a country where they are stupid enouh to legalize drugs. I live near the belgian border and there is a lot of drug tourisme. The politicians tried to stop the drug tourisme but the mayors said that drug tourist are welcome. If I walk trough my hometown I always see people who use drugs, after a time you can recoginze the smell of weed.

If you travel on a train that travels out or in to your country, you will see people who don't know where they are but they know how to go to the cofee shop.

And after all, Holland is one of the biggest producers of illegal cocaine. And illegal means drug dealers.

Remember this......marijuana is not a drug.....is just a plant like a tomato or.....you know what I mean.Cocaine,heroine,amphetamines are all done in labs,so here we have both in the same name just because someone very intelligent did a good job saying that all are the same but they are not and here it is the big problem  :(

#23 mbindels

mbindels

Semi-Pro

• 140 posts

Posted 06 December 2013 - 07:20 PM

Remember this......marijuana is not a drug.....is just a plant like a tomato or.....you know what I mean.Cocaine,heroine,amphetamines are all done in labs,so here we have both in the same name just because someone very intelligent did a good job saying that all are the same but they are not and here it is the big problem  :(

Most people think that marijuana is a hard drug. Bob Marley did marijuana and most people think he died from the use of drugs but he died of cancer. :(

SQ=816

#24 LoneWolfGAM

LoneWolfGAM

Semi-Pro

• Community Champion
  • 194 posts
  • Facebook:https://www.facebook.com/gregorio.miron
  • Twitter:@LoneWolfGAM
  • LocationNorthern Virginia

Posted 11 December 2013 - 02:37 PM

BREAKING NEWS: "Uruguay becomes the first country in the world to legalize the growth, sale, and use of cannabis." via Wikipedia :D

"I don't have to sell my soul /He's already in me... I don't need to sell my soul /He's already in me...
I wanna be adored..."
I wanna be adored- The Stone Roses @}-;-'---

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users